The Trouble with Before by Portia Moore

new-ap-cover-reveal                

Coming September 30th

Pre-order now

Amazon iBooks

Add it to your Goodreads shelf now.

goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47

ap-new-synopsis

Our history made things harder.

We were associates out of convenience.

We tolerated each other.

I never saw her that way.

She never saw me that way.

She and I were never meant to be friends.

You’re not supposed to fall for your best friend’s enemy, even if the enemy is YOUR ex-best friend.

This isn’t the story of falling in love with your best friend.

It’s about falling out of hate.

the-trouble-with-before

ap-new-about-the-author

I'm obsessed with blowing kisses. I guess that makes me a romantic. I love books and cute boys and reading about cute boys in books.I'm infatuated with the glamour girls of the past: Audrey,Dorothy,Marilyn,Elizabeth.

I'm a self confessed girly girl,book nerd,food enthusiast, and comic book fan. Odd combination huh, you have no idea...

Author Links

Twitter Facebook Web Goodreads Amazon Author Page Instagram

ardentprose_logomain

           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea